real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Daws Hill / London Central Elementary School, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire Berkshire May 2015 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Daws Hill / London Central Elementary School, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire Berkshire May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

eKuL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and a friend visited have visited this place 3 times. This is the last time we explored. Each time we have visited, more buildings have been demolished. I'm not a pro photographer as you can tell by the pictures. There is still a lot remaining, we couldn't get access to the Theatre as there were contruction workers nearby (we saw it the first time we went) but you can see pics of it on antoher report. The gymnasium is huge and in great condition, could even play football there (watch out for the random holes). After 3 visits we have seen the place slowly deteriorate (because construction). There is little vandalism considering.

Background:
It was an RAF base, then a school for americans who who parents in the military. Here's some wiki links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Daws_Hill
and then:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Central_Elementary_High_School

You can differentiate the RAF/Army buildings from the School buildings easily.

Full album here:
http://imgur.com/a/pyj40

Notes:
*Did not notice the dead fox until I uploaded
*The exit route on the last 2 pics
*Note the Smashed up server room
*Old intercom and elevator
*1 pic shows how close we were to a construction vehicle and another of my friend running to not be seen
*The bathroom pics were surprisingly in really good condition. Fresh.
*Notice the electronics and the constructors spray paint.
*Note the tree FULL with peoples shoes

dh2Svzb.jpg

uUXILct.jpg

57VKsaD.jpg

LSzD7CD.jpg

88EyG1s.jpg

KKZ247L.jpg

UlaO15r.jpg

XLlK493.jpg

YmxTjK3.jpg

siDAS8R.jpg

L4xjxZt.jpg

5TdEuTD.jpg

Xvtep2g.jpg

SurW9CZ.jpg

qsGD42X.jpg

C3gQJmf.jpg

fECQYZJ.jpg

QpAXdbZ.jpg

XqrWnAW.jpg

JE5bDVs.jpg

c5mCaJ2.jpg

1gdW4x6.jpg

xQoZRDC.jpg

vP17xbC.jpg

vR8qLsM.jpg

gubo65J.jpg

T9y12dv.jpg

VeNGGrs.jpg

BA1QNxl.jpg

Fun exploration, would recommend before anything else gets destroyed but it is a huge place so that will take a while.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

eKuL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No problem, have cut it down to 30 pics instead of the 60 in the full album.

eKuL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From the album? I can see all the pictures displayed in this thread...?

pixman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was here a while ago, supposedly has an underground facility but couldn't locate it ourselves.

eKuL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was here a while ago, supposedly has an underground facility but couldn't locate it ourselves.
The pics of the bunker with the ladder look like its an entrance but it was sealed shut and I we would have needed a power tool to open that, not just a crowbar or etc.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
30 pics is a tad overkill mate ,and have a word with your mate he does seem to be in lots of them :) other than that its decent enough,bunkers been sealed for a while theres a few reports on here from inside,one from me as it goes