Web
Analytics
Report - - RAF Daws Hill Nuclear Bunker, High Wycombe, October 2012 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - RAF Daws Hill Nuclear Bunker, High Wycombe, October 2012

urbanginger

Ginger til I die
28DL Full Member
Visited with Wevsky, Stealth and Obscurity.

Was a good day out and my first nuclear bunker. Must admit i was expecting a little more but was still an unique experience and one I'm pleased to get under my belt.

Cheers to Northern Ninja for access:)

Was gonna do history but only decent bit i can find was nicked by Wevsky who we all know likes to get his reports up quicktime;)

And some of my pics which hope give a slightly different view on it

rafdawshillbunker009.jpg
rafdawshillbunker005.jpg

rafdawshillbunker011.jpg

rafdawshillbunker004.jpg
rafdawshillbunker015.jpg

rafdawshillbunker030.jpg

rafdawshillbunker088.jpg

rafdawshillbunker018.jpg

rafdawshillbunker023.jpg
rafdawshillbunker035.jpg

rafdawshillbunker036.jpg