real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Fauld Munitions Storage Depot - June 2013 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Fauld Munitions Storage Depot - June 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbanfox85

28DL Member
28DL Member
The reason why it got back filled was because some idiots got lost down there and search and rescue had to be called its backfilled with wood chip and plenty of it

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
The reason why it got back filled was because some idiots got lost down there and search and rescue had to be called its backfilled with wood chip and plenty of it

so who would have called search and rescue?its really not the sort of place you could get lost?i asumed it ewas the dickheads making it obvious people where visiting

Theanders

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just a thought, but during WW2 most of the nations art works from various galleries etc were put into storage at places like this.

Could C-I-A stand for Coultards Institute of Art?

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well ignoring the obvious debate which is repeated on a weekly basis it seems with the Numpties :banghead it"s only going to increase in regularity lets face it!
It"s no wonder the FB goons etc took interest really, never mind anyone else. And this site has obviously been treated by them in the same way they treat every other site they visit.....Fuck it!

Anyway, fantastic pics mate & probably the best i"ve seen from here :thumb & there"s been some good ones ;) obviously the extra effort you put into your photography pays dividends. Ive thought about remote lights before but using one tripod is taxing enough for me at the best of times so carrying more gear than i already do is never gonna happen, especially on a site like this with it"s access (past tense obviously:)

I think the site ticks all the boxes, historically, underground, tunnels, partially lit ;) etc etc i"m just glad the effort was made to show this site to us (however it ended up being shown) & i thank them & yourself for that :thumb

Big_Ted

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just a thought, but during WW2 most of the nations art works from various galleries etc were put into storage at places like this.

Could C-I-A stand for Coultards Institute of Art?
I think it's just as simple as wing C section 1A In my opinion C I A ????