real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Nocton Hall Hospital - October 2016 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Nocton Hall Hospital - October 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As we had just had a look around the very poorly Nocton Hall, we returned the following day to have a nosey into the RAF hospital that is next to the hall.

Info borrowed from Wiki for those that don't know much about the place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Hospital_Nocton_Hall

And on with the pics....

DSC_0027_zpssrmxsfxh.jpg

DSC_0026_zpsi8g8ewpv.jpg

DSC_0071_zpsgqlakzjc.jpg

DSC_0063_zpssnwxh3hm.jpg

DSC_0055_zpsbuhts5rw.jpg

DSC_0052_zpsjpvwfiow.jpg

DSC_0075_zpsnzqbedku.jpg

DSC_0074_zpsxwjmlu2y.jpg

DSC_0049_zpshaxna2e6.jpg

DSC_0043_zpswtnfqp6u.jpg

DSC_0048_zpsuhcs0nuk.jpg

DSC_0042_zpsdhtzc1qq.jpg

Cheers for looking..

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Nicely done :thumb
I'm surprised this is still about, the hall itself is in a very sorry.
With your info, copy and paste from wiki or write a little something, a lot of people are too lazy to follow the link and it shows you've spent time to write s thorough report.
But good work though :thumb
Is the fence around the RAF hosp still bodged together with cable ties and wire?

James Shaw

28DL Member
28DL Member
Sorry about the lack of information - I only just created an account the other day. I have a YouTube channel, and made a video of my visit which I plan to make a post about today.

The last time I checked the front entrance was completed covered with any previous holes cable-tied up like you said. We just couldn't think of any way in last time...

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Sorry about the lack of information - I only just created an account the other day. I have a YouTube channel, and made a video of my visit which I plan to make a post about today.

The last time I checked the front entrance was completed covered with any previous holes cable-tied up like you said. We just couldn't think of any way in last time...

No need to apologise, I was just advising for future reports.
The main hall is pretty fucked up, quite dangerous. You would want one of those blocks coming down on you.

James Shaw

28DL Member
28DL Member
I agree! We went inside the hall in complete darkness with just one night vision camcorder, it was pretty insane!

Is there any advice you can give me regarding access to the hospital site? How did you get in?

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely done :thumb
I'm surprised this is still about, the hall itself is in a very sorry.
With your info, copy and paste from wiki or write a little something, a lot of people are too lazy to follow the link and it shows you've spent time to write s thorough report.
But good work though :thumb
Is the fence around the RAF hosp still bodged together with cable ties and wire?

Yes, the fence is well cable ties and wired shut, also lots of anti vandal paint on the fence around the hall.

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Yes, the fence is well cable ties and wired shut, also lots of anti vandal paint on the fence around the hall.

Vandal paint? They're mixing it up a little these days. Latex gloves and some old shitty clothes will make short work of that