real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Stenigot Mast, Lincolnshire - June 2014 | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Stenigot Mast, Lincolnshire - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Well done mate, think alot of people who loked at it was scared off because of the house right next to it, ive been here couple of times and thought "maybe" but walked away.

Great stuff :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Love it, great write up and pics, props for having big enough kahunas to climb it :thumb

Peking

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Impressive... great to see the dishes from a new angle as well. Any heights make my legs go to jelly...

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I like this, I like this a lot!

I think I need to do Barkway soon!

Nice photographs as well

WarbirD

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, i know this is an old post but i thought i would say hello. I've been a regular visitor to the site since 2008-ish but thought i'd join to let you know that the house directly next to the CH Mast at Stenigot will soon have a 28DL-friendly owner if everything goes through ok so hopefully no more worrying about who's watching. :)

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all, i know this is an old post but i thought i would say hello. I've been a regular visitor to the site since 2008-ish but thought i'd join to let you know that the house directly next to the CH Mast at Stenigot will soon have a 28DL-friendly owner if everything goes through ok so hopefully no more worrying about who's watching. :)

That's good, lets hope the new owner helps to keep things as they are.

WarbirD

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well, as in me! But I have no bearing over the site, just wanted to let people know that there will be a 28DL friendly person living next to the mast!