real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Upwood Medical Facilty July 2015 | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Upwood Medical Facilty July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

leelewis1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is my first report so don't expect perfection!

After many visits to RAF Upwood, many Google searches, phone calls and more we finally found ourselves crawling through a entry point, Once inside we found it interesting but TRASHED, medical and dental supplies scattered, broken glass and aperatus everywhere.

IMG_4938_zpsbhpjsvnu.jpg
[/URL]

The whole area was in decent condition other than badly vandalised but with some money could be restored, very little decay was evident.

IMG_4944_zps1nmxco9x.jpg
[/URL]

As we made our way around with just phone torches dodging the falling false roof debris, it opened up into a incredable find, rooms with aperatus, some dental aperatus, surgical lamps and more.

IMG_4965_zpsinddd2mh.jpg
'] View attachment 652604 [/URL][/URL]

IMG_4966_zpsngzqvehe.jpg
'] View attachment 652606 [/URL][/URL]

IMG_4972_zps6am9dvt7.jpg
'] View attachment 652608 [/URL][/URL]

We spent a good few hours inside the complex taking various shots, videos etc incase we didnt get another chance too.
IMG_4975_zps7zrsqxqx.jpg
'] View attachment 652610 [/URL][/URL]

Since posting these images on various sites, a lot of explorers have been and failed to access the building and been demanded to by security or the local dreaded Upwood Farmer.

IMG_4976_zpsom5tsinc.jpg
'] View attachment 652612 [/URL][/URL]

Whilst we were inside we heard noises, so me being me told the girls to stay in the shadows whilst i took a look, the footsteps got louder as i approached one of the upstairs corridors (we were on the second floor) in which 2 other explorers with torches jumped out of thier skin as i made my presence known the priceless look on them was worth a snapshot they crapped themselves asking if i was security the police or if i was going to hurt them.

IMG_4990_zpsfwnld6ui.jpg
'] View attachment 652614 [/URL][/URL]

As you can see there is some gear here, sadly the whole building is being demolished to make way for housing, the NHS who "Apparently" hold the control and deeds to this facilty as well RAF Alconbury airbase medical facilty.

The rooms themselves depite trashed were in a serviceable condition

IMG_4995_zpsnq9k91pw.jpg
'] View attachment 652616 [/URL][/URL]

IMG_5008_zpsc6rd44my.jpg
'] View attachment 652618 [/URL][/URL]

IMG_5031_zpscqcynilb.jpg
'] View attachment 652620 [/URL][/URL]

The entrance reception area

IMG_4924_zpsw1jgfy0k.jpg
'] View attachment 652622 [/URL][/URL]
IMG_4921_zpsdzpwodhy.jpg
'] View attachment 652624 [/URL][/URL]

As i mentioned this is now in full demolition so get in soon if you wish to see it.
I hope you have enjoyed this report and please be gentle.
Lee

leelewis1982

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Bit of a "Hothead" from what i hear, he used to take it upon himself to throw people off the land as he has livestock on the area there

jambajamba

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
alright guys, above says the process of bringing it down has started, is all gone now - does anyone know? thanks

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details