Web
Analytics
Report - - Railway tunnel, Halifax - August 2010 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Railway tunnel, Halifax - August 2010

nij

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited with cpcnick - my first railway tunnel with more to come :)

We spent ages trying to find a tunnel that was easilly accessable, but eventually we stumbled across this one (one Nick has already done I hasten to add). Again it was more experimenting with camera settings, one day I will get dark settings that work lol.

DSC_0047.jpg

Its in here somewhere lol

DSC_0048.jpg

Ahhh there it is

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

No idea what all thats about

DSC_0032.jpg

Vent hole?

DSC_0035.jpg

A couple of old telegraph 'poles'