real time web analytics
Report - - Rainton North Bound Services : North Yorkshire | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rainton North Bound Services : North Yorkshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AndrewB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The place was well metal shuttered up on all doors and windows up and down, now all shutters have been removed, thus isn't pikeies

Prob weighin' them in. I really hope this is still doable. I'm on my way.

gt_thing

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi andrew
It should still be good to go i reckon its been opened maybe 1 week maybe a little more theres more upstairs to see and petrol station i didnt venture there. So still plenty to cover i reckon theres a few weeks left on this if they are going to demolish. You cant access from motorway give me a pm if u need a hand

yorkshiretvlad

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went past this building myself yesterday(06/08/15) and it seems that someone is building a new structure on the site. The carwash is still in situ but is all boarded up at present. I will be heading there again in the next few weeks so I will try and get some photos and post them here

glenn89

28DL Member
28DL Member
As if iv just found this I work on that site and took the building down them green blue barrels are what we put scrap in, we have built a new building on there for Thomson renault