Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ram Brewery | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Ram Brewery

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
SO has anyone been down to look at this place lately? As i understand they have had permission for over a year now and works are starting to happen on site. They are building some kind of 'marketing suite' on site apparently.. It think it was sold to the Chinese earlier in the year so thats kick started work. Probably now or never as far as seeing it goes. Ive also heard the guy who brewed the ferkin of beer there still has moved from the brewery to the stable block which suggests something is going on. Anyone care to go have a look?

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
One of those places that looks absolutely epic yet no one seems particularly interested. I hope its not passed us by.

The_Raw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Been keeping an eye on this for months, recently got a bit easier as they've replaced a large section of 10ft wall with broken glass on top with hoarding, unfortunately a couple of attempts have been thwarted by workers being on site at unsociable hours :rolleyes: Now is definitely the time though....

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
I go past on regular basis, watching and waiting for that window of opportunity when the conversion starts :thumb

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
interested, but 12 hour round trip for me. hopefully someone a a little closer has a look.