Web
Analytics
Report - - Ramsgate Air Raid Tunnels - 2008 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Ramsgate Air Raid Tunnels - 2008

Shadow

GDMEODC
28DL Full Member
Whilst going through one my old photobucket accounts I found a load of pics I took last year I think in Ramsgate Air Raid tunnels, and realised that I hadn't actually ever posted a report on them :eek: And since there are so few reports on here of this place I thought I'd post em up

SO, only a bit late, here is my long overdue report...

History
http://www.undergroundkent.co.uk/ramsgate_tunnels.htm

Pics...
(Excuse the quality :p)
(Also, excuse the loading time, bloody .png :p)

Picture63-1.png

Picture64-1.png

Picture65-1.png

Picture67-1.png

Picture68-1.png

Picture70-1.png

Picture72-1.png

Picture73-1.png

Picture75-1.png

Picture87-1.png

Picture92-1.png

Picture93-1.png