Web
Analytics
Report - - Random house near railway - Nov 16 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Random house near railway - Nov 16

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
We decided we would work our way up to a well known abandoned railway platform in the local area, we had to leave the platform because there were too many people and we were visible to secca, because of this we decided to move back and found an old building we assume was used by workers when the platform was being used.

There will be a report on the platform itself hopefully next week.

vxLpdEi.png

1JqiaFu.jpg

IogkEA5.jpg

qhd5xhW.jpg

e14ZEFA.jpg

hsSnIuK.jpg

ErQTtBs.jpg

ooy9rDx.jpg

V4rW0cO.jpg

8DYGygL.jpg

Strøiis

Mr. Brightside
28DL Full Member
No idea how to change it on mobile, I'll have to do it when I'm on my computer in the morning, thanks for the heads up.