real time web analytics
Report (Permission Visit) - Random Sheffield Rooftops - Jun Jul Aug 2015 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report (Permission Visit) Random Sheffield Rooftops - Jun Jul Aug 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HI apologies for the mixture. i didn't have enough for a report per site but wish to share a collection of pictures i have taken from random Sheffield rooftops whilst i get used to my new camera. Any criticism is more than welcome as i am a noob to dslr cameras. a few of the pictures are wonky (i appreciate the need for a tripod) for which i apologise , however hopefully hand held shots will get better with time. i wont share the star shots i have got as this is an urbex forum not astronomy lol. Also i haven't done any editing of the photos at all tese are straight from the camera as jpeg. when i start editing i will start shooting raw but just want to learn the camera first.

i have tried to capture as many of the old haunts in Sheffield as possible

Hallamshire Hospital Rooftop

IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG
IMG_1055.JPG
IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1062.JPG

Random hilltop nightscape

IMG_1092.JPG

Watsons Chambers Rooftop city centre

IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG

Gregory Block Rooftop (Flats)

IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1257.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1259.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1262.JPG
IMG_1263.JPG

Any comments greatly appreciated. thanks

Vertigo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one. Don't think we have seen any of these before. :thumb
That's what I thought. The buildings themselves are too low key to warrant a thread of their own and tbh apart from hallamshire hospital I don't think anybody would be bothered about getting up the others. Plus they are all in full use so access is a pita even with permission. Lol