real time web analytics
Report - - Rank Hovis 26/4/11 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rank Hovis 26/4/11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PinkMystt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

History

Realy isnt needed once again,

Explore

Following a hurendously busy week hunting down some old spots and exploreing some new ones i decided once again to treat myself to another adventure. This time Ramsgate and the Mammoth factory that is Rank Hovis...

upon completeion of my 6 monthly gum rape at the dentist i called around and and tryd to find someone crazy enough with as much free time as me.. i found my lil brother, he became tripod bitch for the day. And my best bud from uni tagged along to hold his hand.. (was a truly beautiful thing)

so we where to start....

we crawled around the old delivery areas over mounds and mounds of electrical cables and smashed circuit breakers and a copius amouts of pigeon sheeeeetttt.. then headed out to the maintenance rooms and offices on site. lots of awsome awsome things to see, and i dnt quite remember seeing so many fire extinguishers in my entire life.

after offices we did main block and all the machienery as we progressed up the 5 storys. finishing finaly with the roof acess...now i dont do high... neither does pod bitch... and the best friend would rather drown... so of course we avoided safety (and fear) and went for a climb.. and i was not dissapointed.

So so glad i gave Rank a explore. its been done a million times but its worth the effort and the piles of pigeon...sheeet...

if your visiting bring boots plastic bags and a face mask.. oh and a strong stomach..

Front Gate
DSC_0328.jpg

Power Cabinets
Electrical.jpg

Offices
DSC_0448.jpg

Bathroom
Lav.jpg

WorkShops
ChairHDR.jpg

extinguisher.jpg

Main Building

cables.jpg

door-1.jpg

Up Stairs
DSC_0541.jpg

HenryyyHDR.jpg

I loved this place !!

Keep tuned for more from me this week :)

Pink

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details