real time web analytics
Report - - Rauceby Lunatic Asylum, Sleaford, Lincs, February 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Rauceby Lunatic Asylum, Sleaford, Lincs, February 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Since you been back i think and the video i saw was like a month old and parts had been demolished since then.

Ahh..cheers for the up-date. That's really bad news as they have already demoed quite a bit prior to when I went earlier this year. Will check the vid...

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Checked and can't see anything of relevance on the place on YouTube newer than a year or so...

Last edited:

Xplor3 13

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Came here many times to explore when I used to live in Lincolnshire, it was alot more open up back then and you could explore all the buildings including the church. This was also the set for some very cheap budget horror film many years ago but the name escapes me. One visit I will never forget was when we had gone on a summer evening, walked around the grounds and buildings, some of them we couldn't get into anymore. From the top window of one of these buildings we saw the ghost of a nurse in the old fashioned clothing, creep yet fascinating all the same.

Now I live in Lancashire and don't know many places nor have the time sadly. Try and see if you can get into the old brewery near the train station, I remember the entrance to get in but I won't say it on here

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Came here many times to explore when I used to live in Lincolnshire, it was alot more open up back then and you could explore all the buildings including the church. This was also the set for some very cheap budget horror film many years ago but the name escapes me. One visit I will never forget was when we had gone on a summer evening, walked around the grounds and buildings, some of them we couldn't get into anymore. From the top window of one of these buildings we saw the ghost of a nurse in the old fashioned clothing, creep yet fascinating all the same.

Now I live in Lancashire and don't know many places nor have the time sadly. Try and see if you can get into the old brewery near the train station, I remember the entrance to get in but I won't say it on here

You definitely didn’t see a ghost. You might think you did but a guarantee you are mistaken.

Who has read this thread (Total: 227) View details