Web
Analytics
Report - - Ravens Morrow - Virginia Water - December 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ravens Morrow - Virginia Water - December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichPDG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Could't find much history on this one other than it's currently owned by a couple of Latvian men.

As expected the tour bus was in full effect when I turned up having driven past 3 groups of 3 people in the private estate. The house is in a bad way being completely ridden with damp and a seriously leaking roof.

Last edited:

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
The graffiti isn't complete you must of been there while they where? Either that or they returned

Nice photos though

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Looks so much better in the light, even if that atrocious graffiti's now there

trikey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This type of graffiti annoys me, I can appreciate the good stuff, but why bother doing this shite??

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The graffiti isn't complete you must of been there while they where? Either that or they returned

Nice photos though
What makes you think it isn't complete? The bit in the pool is UC for Urbex Camo and the bit on the wall is Sikry, it looks incomplete because it's a shit effort by a talentless halfwit.

*edit* just seen what you may mean as it's a different photo to the one I thought. Still done by a talentless halfwit either way.

5PR1NK5

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The graff was done before Rich even got in because AlbinoJay shared a pic of it on FB which Rich forwarded to me in messenger and we were both in agreement in what a monumental twat this Urbex Camo goon was!

Either way nicely covered mate, sorry I couldn't join in the end. Hopefully the tour bus has fucked off by the time Drummergirl and I make it in the new year!

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The graff was done before Rich even got in because AlbinoJay shared a pic of it on FB which Rich forwarded to me in messenger and we were both in agreement in what a monumental twat this Urbex Camo goon was!

Either way nicely covered mate, sorry I couldn't join in the end. Hopefully the tour bus has fucked off by the time Drummergirl and I make it in the new year!
There was graf on the wall today as well, twats!!!!!
Don’t be sure on that, we popped in today, and it was a conveyer belt of people. 10+ in the hour we were there.

Ronak93

28DL Member
28DL Member
20200517_205959.jpg
People living here are very kind, and let us go. They asked to post here and ask all explorers respect private property which is now fully boarded and has endangering mould growing in the house. It is being taken down as people previously have been injured as things collapsed inside. Due to so much attention the owner is having a lot of difficulties, and people living here have been robbed and are scared as they don't know people who walk near their home. It looks like they are very stressed. In most neighbouring properties security is allowed to shoot and here also they have security. Guys let's stick to non residential areas from now on and help the family by telling all our friends that there is nothing to see here. Let's respect someone else's health and hard work to protect their own family.

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, someone now lives there despite the "endangering mould", the boards and the "things collapsing inside" ? Sounds quite minging.

Congratulations for bumping a 5 month old thread and bringing it to the attention of anyone looking at the forum. I'm sure your post is going to have the desired effect, especially given that we're all known for heeding warning signs.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
@Ronak93 In regards to Ravenmorrow the tour bus has well and truly smashed through this place, sadly it appeared neighbours were using the vacant house to store valuables including multiple bikes which did end up getting stolen.
When it comes to all residential places this is often the reality that ensues once the owners find out, but apart from the hassle of theft the house was already due for demolition, if anything it forced them to speed up.
The house has been boarded for months since we all went, by this point it's common knowledge the place is secured up. The Virginia water security is also a joke, hopefully an increase in security measures can be accomplished from this, the residents are paying for this service after all.
The laws when someone is injured in an abandoned house are difficult, so by that point I understand it becomes a serious issue and a hassle for them, but going to a majorly overdone and run down house plus bringing attention to it months later isn't the best idea either to keeping this place left alone.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
You joined today to tell us this I call bs and you certainly can't shoot some, perhaps shoot with a video camera but certainly not a gun aimed at someone

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
So, someone now lives there despite the "endangering mould", the boards and the "things collapsing inside" ? Sounds quite minging.

Congratulations for bumping a 5 month old thread and bringing it to the attention of anyone looking at the forum. I'm sure your post is going to have the desired effect, especially given that we're all known for heeding warning signs.
There is an occupied house on the driveway that leads to this one, very close by, same plot of land.

At least if its fully boarded at long last all the people going will look pretty dumb bumbling around outside.

dynamitejetmoom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my partner went here at the weekend and were walked out by a man with a shot gun after we set the garage alarms off.. I think he could be that man. He seemed nice enough despite wielding a shotgun. Didn't get in but the grounds were beautiful and it smelled of jasmine.

Status
Not open for further replies.