Web
Analytics
Report - - Ravens morrow, Virginia water, Surrey, 30-12-2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ravens morrow, Virginia water, Surrey, 30-12-2019

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi

First post in a long long while. Please be kind lol.

Sure you all know as much as we can know about this place.

We were up this way last Monday and thought we would jump on the tour bus for a look. Didn’t except to get in tbh, but after a quick reccy, we were in. Sneaked up then realised we didn’t have to be so cautious. About 10 other people were in there lol.
We were up this way last Monday and thought we would jump on the tour bus for a look. Didn’t except to get in tbh, but after a quick reccy, we were in. Sneaked up then realised we didn’t have to be so cautious. About 10 other people were in there lol.

Anyway as said didn’t except to get in so only phone pics.

Some lovely parts of this building, wish I had explored the grounds abit more, but tbh didn’t feel that comfy with the conveyor belt of people coming and going.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Happens to all wentworth houses tbh, just a flood of goons and kids with the occasional honest bloke. Know that from seven pines when two blokes smoking weed took a crowbar to the front door only to shit themselves when they see me :D

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Happens to all wentworth houses tbh, just a flood of goons and kids with the occasional honest bloke. Know that from seven pines when two blokes smoking weed took a crowbar to the front door only to shit themselves when they see me :D
Should of chased them pretending to be the owner, they was probably that high they would of seen you as a headless ostrich with Cheese graters for wings, definitely would have been a laugh.

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve noticed that a lot lately (the smell of weed) at locations!!! And Stella cans!!!! Everywhere lol.

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
I’ve noticed that a lot lately (the smell of weed) at locations!!! And Stella cans!!!! Everywhere lol.
Its why i never went to luddington, tour bus had already hit while i was away and it became a mega shithole, never went when i had the chance

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its why i never went to luddington, tour bus had already hit while i was away and it became a mega shithole, never went when i had the chance
Don’t blame u, literally everywhere we’ve been last few months has been littered with cans etc, swear it never use to be that bad lol

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to multiple places yesterday in Surrey/Virginia water, people on roof stripping lead and taking door handles, lights ect, after giving them a little speaking to (told them what they was doing is wrong) went to silverlands and people where literally trying to get the massive wooden doors out of it. It’s a shame this once great hobby is now a constant link to nothing but destruction.

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to multiple places yesterday in Surrey/Virginia water, people on roof stripping lead and taking door handles, lights ect, after giving them a little speaking to (told them what they was doing is wrong) went to silverlands and people where literally trying to get the massive wooden doors out of it. It’s a shame this once great hobby is now a constant link to nothing but destruction.
The problem is everyone who does this has a Facebook page or a YouTube thingy now, literally everyone can see where these places are and what’s in them, 10,000+ members on a fb group, there’s going be at least a 100+ dodgy ones in there. The new breed will kill “exploring”.

BradleyAB

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey mate me and and a mate of mine went into it yesterday did u find that u had walk an awfully long way to the building we spent about an hour and a half walking and the whole time we were walking we were constantly worried about security u got any advice or things u did differently would love to go there more often it’s a lovely area