Web
Analytics
Report - - Ravens morrow, Virginia water, Surrey, 30-12-2019 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ravens morrow, Virginia water, Surrey, 30-12-2019

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey mate me and and a mate of mine went into it yesterday did u find that u had walk an awfully long way to the building we spent about an hour and a half walking and the whole time we were walking we were constantly worried about security u got any advice or things u did differently would love to go there more often it’s a lovely area
We parked way outside the estate, it’s public footpaths in there so need to worry really

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
Hey mate me and and a mate of mine went into it yesterday did u find that u had walk an awfully long way to the building we spent about an hour and a half walking and the whole time we were walking we were constantly worried about security u got any advice or things u did differently would love to go there more often it’s a lovely area
If you're worried about security don't go Wentworth :D silverlands is a walk in worth doing if you're new

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Happens to all wentworth houses tbh, just a flood of goons and kids with the occasional honest bloke. Know that from seven pines when two blokes smoking weed took a crowbar to the front door only to shit themselves when they see me :D
So essentially you’re asking for the access in a public forum ? Lol

Loobyloo3

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’ve noticed that a lot lately (the smell of weed) at locations!!! And Stella cans!!!! Everywhere lol.
I wouldn't be surprised people are growing weed in some of these deserted houses. There was something in the papers in 2018 about a cannabis factory in Virginia Water. Still trying to work out where though, lol.

tattoo26

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wouldn't be surprised people are growing weed in some of these deserted houses. There was something in the papers in 2018 about a cannabis factory in Virginia Water. Still trying to work out where though, lol.
There was one down this way that had a factory in it, been done up again now though