Web
Analytics
Report - - Ravensworth Castle - 06/01/08 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Ravensworth Castle - 06/01/08

L

Lithium

Today, Hot Potato kindly took me down to this wonderful place which I have been dying to see since his earlier report on it.

I totally agree with what Vivo said, it is a very beautiful place with a magical atmosphere. I thought it was going to be a typical ruin, maybe a couple of walls still standing, so I was amazed to see how intact a lot of it is and how its just hidden away and left to rot. Such a shame.

Anyway, heres a few of my shots.

Shots of the exterior
Picture0011.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Ovens, probably from when it was the girls' school
Picture035.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture78.gif

Going down to the cellar
Picture76.gif

Picture067.gif

Picture062.gif