real time web analytics
Video Report - - RDP Village in PORTUGAL | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - RDP Village in PORTUGAL

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

nonsense_list

UrbexLover
28DL Full Member

RDP stands for Radiodifusão Portuguesa that simply means the beginning of radio broadcasting in Portugal that later on became RTP the first TV channel.

This is a small village where all the workers were entitled to not only a home but also a church, theater, infirmary and a school.

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Great video, really well edited and you're steady with the camera. You've managed not to film loads of blackness too, which is good. I find that you can't quite understand what you're looking at in many videos.

My only criticism would be the random sound clip accompanying your video... After the first minute I ended up thinking about what was being said, rather than watching your footage. Some music or something might work better?

nonsense_list

UrbexLover
28DL Full Member
I totally understand what you're saying and I agree. The other urbex videos that I did have only music but I decided to make something different this time.
This place was the place that the broadcast of radio and tv started here in Portugal so I went looking for old podcasts of radio shows and Tv shows and combined them.
The Portuguese people will understand, but thank you for trying to watch at least =)

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
I totally understand what you're saying and I agree. The other urbex videos that I did have only music but I decided to make something different this time.
This place was the place that the broadcast of radio and tv started here in Portugal so I went looking for old podcasts of radio shows and Tv shows and combined them.
The Portuguese people will understand, but thank you for trying to watch at least =)

It's always good to try something new, to see if it works or not. Ah, that makes more sense. Maybe put that beneath the history and let people know that's what they're listening to? It would probably work then. I did hear some English towards the end, so there was some of it I could understand :thumb

Good video though, like I said I enjoyed it.

JemCymru

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
this is great. nice creative report, a breath of fresh air. Makes a nice change from all the usual standard photo reports.
not many people ever get it right with video but this is spot on. i think the radio footage works as it is relevant to the place, brings some authentic nostalgia feels with it.
thanks for sharing.