Web
Analytics
Recently moved to Manchester, looking to get my feet wet! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Recently moved to Manchester, looking to get my feet wet!

TealFox

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone,

Recently moved up to Manchester from Staffordshire, I'm 21 and hail from Burntwood, Staffordshire.
I've explored a few places down there, though nothing particularly noteworthy. There was the D.H Haden factory in Burntwood, and I recently visited the old CWU buildings in Birmingham, a short hop from the library.
Now that I'm living in the city and have my own place, I don't have any time constraints and I don't have to travel far, so I'm looking to get down to exploring as a regular hobby.

If anyone is up for meeting up at some point and taking a look around, I'd be happy to buy a couple drinks. Otherwise, I look forward to reporting my findings here soon :3

Cheers,
Teal

TealFox

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome along, do you mean getting your feet wet in the literal sense?
Possibly x'3
Was referring to wanting to gain a bit more experience, if that requires getting my feet wet, so be it! :3c

I've got a little shopping list of stuff to grab, left some of my old tatty trainers back home before I moved, so I'm gonna buy some decent flashlights and some waterproof walking trainers. Not a massive fan of boots for exploring due to the noise and restriction of mobility.
If you or anyone you know is up for a meet-up at some point though, that offer of drinks definitely stands!

Thanks for the warm welcome too!