Web
Analytics
Red dress house ( Domgay wales ) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Red dress house ( Domgay wales )

Kimxplores24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited on the 6th of January on our paranormal trip this manor had a lot of activity and was stunning ... over time nature has started to take over first and second floor was stable but I wouldn’t recommend going up to the third floor ...

HISTORY :
Is dairy farm in Llanymynech, Powys, mid-Wales was built in 1725 .
The owner, identified as Ellen Jones, died in the 1970s, leaving her red dress hanging in an empty wardrobe(this dress isn’t there now )
Officially called Calcott Hall, the grade II listed in 1953 building is known as 'red dress manor' by locals
Clothes, letters, newspapers and photographs have been left untouched , across the floors

Sorry about the photos there terrible my phone is all I had as the camera was broke and my phones quality is shocking !

B89D288B-303A-413C-8829-B4FC4D94BD6F.jpeg

78E3CCA8-2903-4980-8429-4E9D43FB68B7.jpeg

EC9B4573-25C1-4037-BF48-EB81B1233C2B.jpeg

C593BAF9-3C28-4CF1-A58B-8E88782CF3FA.jpeg

13DC82CE-53AB-4343-8A52-F8B0F048CBE2.jpeg

DC320232-5B8E-4929-B807-69029F38AC8A.jpeg

2F9EE5F7-277E-413E-92D5-95A1161CE0D1.jpeg

BCA740A6-5ABE-4394-B0BE-97B33839538B.jpeg

7783CE65-246F-4D03-8647-A7445E6B67A7.jpeg

23AD0D4A-B5A7-43EF-8BCA-81528C80082E.jpeg

2AFAD639-FC14-4593-B85A-CC41A28579CC.jpeg

400F6CE9-08AB-4DC1-842D-90503F41A3C4.jpeg

A046F6DB-A0D6-4BF6-A071-EF9D4C76AC57.jpeg

BB966BB7-45F3-47B0-844C-773B1F69AEEA.jpeg

3B729639-7FD7-46A8-AD16-7629B762C6F1.jpeg

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
A couple of things -

You can't use code names on 28dl. The title should also have the nearest town and the month and year of your visit. Can you edit it please. It should read Calcott Hall, Llanymynech – Jan 2018

A Milligauss meter measures magnetic fields. It can’t measure paranormal activity because there’s no such thing. Coming on here and talking about it is likely to get you flamed.

UEkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Paranormal trip?? Fuck sake haha
Im not following ... is there something funny about that ? Its fine to be sceptical or not be interested or not believe any of it thats fine, but why is it funny? I didnt believe any of it until i experienced it for myself ? Your probably still gonna sit there looking at your screen thinking yeah what ever but until youve seen things you cant explain or hear things that are beyond explaining you wont believe it, iv countless videos and pictures on things that cant be explained logically, you have your views but dont take the piss out of people that do something different to you

Kimxplores24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow first and last time I post on here full of bitchy know it all’s not being funny don’t like the post don’t comment ? I enjoy paranormal thanks don’t believe that’s fine but don’t kick someone else for doing something they love ! This is my first ever post ... why would people want to put posts on when people always pick faults ‍♀

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Im not following ... is there something funny about that ? Its fine to be sceptical or not be interested or not believe any of it thats fine, but why is it funny? I didnt believe any of it until i experienced it for myself ? Your probably still gonna sit there looking at your screen thinking yeah what ever but until youve seen things you cant explain or hear things that are beyond explaining you wont believe it, iv countless videos and pictures on things that cant be explained logically, you have your views but dont take the piss out of people that do something different to you
What exactly did you experience? I've been around a hell of a lot of supposedly 'haunted' locations alone and never witnessed a single thing ever, sure it's going to make me jumpy at times but that's it. Show me some evidence that you've found, I'm sure they can be explained and I'm not going to take the piss out of you but it seems to me that you're simply searching for something that doesn't exist! Would you laugh at me if I went out trying to find Bigfoot? You probably would... It's ridiculous.

UEkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What exactly did you experience? I've been around a hell of a lot of supposedly 'haunted' locations alone and never witnessed a single thing ever, sure it's going to make me jumpy at times but that's it. Show me some evidence that you've found, I'm sure they can be explained, I'm not going to take the piss out of you but it seems to me that you're simply searching for something that doesn't exist! Would you laugh at me if I went out trying to find Bigfoot? You probably would... It's ridiculous.
If you have any kind of proof than no i couldnt laugh if the proof is there, if the equipment we have picks up on electromagnetic fields and there is nothing around the places we go that give off any kind of current (bar our phones and other stuff we carry which are never near the equipment as thats a false reading) then how do you explain the readers picking up on stuff, and not just on the equipment but iv pictures with figures , orbs and shadows what ever you want to say they are videos of things moving on there own, i get that people dont believe in it and thats fine, yeah theres factors such as wind but the places that things have happened have been enclosed with no wind passing through, im not gonna sit and expect everyone on this site to believe in paranormal or to get on board with it but theres no cause for someone to laugh at a hobby we got into through urbex

Shaun

Most Annoying Member
28DL Full Member
What's with this angles have anybody heard of tripods or even better 'holding your camera(most likely a phone) straight, it's not artsy, if you want to do that go to a paranormal tumblr

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
So we have;

- Thread title that doesn't match the forum requirements (there are plenty of examples as to how this should be done).
- Pictures that, based on the angles, have been taken from a space hopper.
- Blurred pictures.
- Paranormal nonsense, including a meter that 70's Dr Who would think camp.

Then when you catch a slating here you lash out angrily? Seems legit.

Kimxplores24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i totally believe the place is haunted. How else can you explain your photographs coming out at such strange angles? Definitely poltergeists messing with your technology.

Unless one of your legs is shorter than the other? If so I apologize for being so rude.
This may because I had 3 different things in my hand as well as my phone so admittedly the photos are so bad aha x

UEkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So many bitter people on this site lol, you do your thing we'll do ours, we dont just do paranormal we do urban exploration and why on earth would i waste time trying to show you evidence when your so fixated on it not being true ? And all the angle stuff goimg on, so what ? Were not professional photographers, yeah we have done most pictures from our phones, didnt realise we had to do everything your way? This is supposed to be a place to share experiences but all iv seen so far is criticism, i personally domt care if any of you believe in paranormal activity or not is it harming any of you that we do it? No were only sharing what weve found just the same as the next person