Web
Analytics
Red dress house ( Domgay wales ) | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Red dress house ( Domgay wales )

Kimxplores24

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Your all so cute could give a flying monkeys what you think my hobby is mine ... site is supposed to be about explorers coming together and enjoying the same stuff not slating each other on the quality of pictures and what not this is my FIRST post so I apologise if I didn’t get everything Right but the attitudes of the people on here is disgusting and rude ! Thanks but no thanks il delete my post and go else where ... where people are a little more helpful and polite ... cheers

UEkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thread title requirements, apologies but iv seen numerous reports without everything you want to see in them, and alk the info you need to see if typed out ? man i thought this would havr been a chill place to post findings up evidentally not cos far too many of you are on your high horses, cant even give helpful advice instead you take the first opportunity to take the piss out people who are supposed to have the same hobby im not lashing out angrily at all if i was there would be far more swearing and ranting but actually im stating that fsr to many people are overly criticizing new comers instead of making them feel welcome into a community but thats fine i dont mind be people being like that we dont need to post things uo we find and explore seeing as no matter what we post theres always gonna be a bunch of you that cant be wrong :)

UEkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thread title requirements, apologies but iv seen numerous reports without everything you want to see in them, and alk the info you need to see if typed out ? man i thought this would havr been a chill place to post findings up evidentally not cos far too many of you are on your high horses, cant even give helpful advice instead you take the first opportunity to take the piss out people who are supposed to have the same hobby im not lashing out angrily at all if i was there would be far more swearing and ranting but actually im stating that fsr to many people are overly criticizing new comers instead of making them feel welcome into a community but thats fine i dont mind be people being like that we dont need to post things uo we find and explore seeing as no matter what we post theres always gonna be a bunch of you that cant be wrong :)

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
So many bitter people on this site lol, you do your thing we'll do ours, we dont just do paranormal we do urban exploration and why on earth would i waste time trying to show you evidence when your so fixated on it not being true ? And all the angle stuff goimg on, so what ? Were not professional photographers, yeah we have done most pictures from our phones, didnt realise we had to do everything your way? This is supposed to be a place to share experiences but all iv seen so far is criticism, i personally domt care if any of you believe in paranormal activity or not is it harming any of you that we do it? No were only sharing what weve found just the same as the next person
Thing is, the reports on this site are of a very high standard. The pictures you have posted look like they have been taken by a 3-year-old. Take the criticism on the chin and make your next report great.

UEkurt

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thing is, the reports on this site are of a very high standard. The pictures you have posted look like they have been taken by a 3-year-old. Take the criticism on the chin and make your next report great.
I take the criticism on the chin but whats been said isnt criticism people have tried to take the piss because we do a little more than just urbex ? As stated already ... we are not profesional photgraphers, this was a first post and so wad mine, the attitude of some members isnt great is it and as first time posters it makes us think its probably not worth posting again because people will be the same ?

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
In fairness the photographs are not actually that bad. I’m partial to the odd “UE tilt” style every now and then. Especially since I no longer own a wide angle lens.

If anyone mentions spooks or ghost on here they’re gonna get slammed. It’s that simple.

If the OP had just posted up the pics and history and left the spooky stuff out the thread it would have gone in a different direction.

This is nothing but a light sprinkling of 28DL banter. Put some cream on the butthurt and keep on posting.

Shaun

28DL Empty Member
28DL Full Member
So many bitter people on this site lol, you do your thing we'll do ours, we dont just do paranormal we do urban exploration and why on earth would i waste time trying to show you evidence when your so fixated on it not being true ? And all the angle stuff goimg on, so what ? Were not professional photographers, yeah we have done most pictures from our phones, didnt realise we had to do everything your way? This is supposed to be a place to share experiences but all iv seen so far is criticism, i personally domt care if any of you believe in paranormal activity or not is it harming any of you that we do it? No were only sharing what weve found just the same as the next person
ok then do that, then bye and we will not miss you:coat

Shaun

28DL Empty Member
28DL Full Member
In fairness the photographs are not actually that bad. I’m partial to the odd “UE tilt” style every now and then. Especially since I no longer own a wide angle lens.

If anyone mentions spooks or ghost on here they’re gonna get slammed. It’s that simple.

If the OP had just posted up the pics and history and left the spooky stuff out the thread it would have gone in a different direction.

This is nothing but a light sprinkling of 28DL banter. Put some cream on the butthurt and keep on posting.
i love my some orbs i seem to have found out something very smart the more the air smells the more orbs there are! thats probarly since more people died since of the bad air so there are spirtal ghosts hanging around, i always bring my spirt box and my yvette fielding voodoo doll

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I take the criticism on the chin but whats been said isnt criticism people have tried to take the piss because we do a little more than just urbex ? As stated already ... we are not profesional photgraphers, this was a first post and so wad mine, the attitude of some members isnt great is it and as first time posters it makes us think its probably not worth posting again because people will be the same ?
No. It's really simple. Take better pictures that aren't on an angle and don't talk about ghosts. It ain't rocket science!

adventure4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like the Morris car has been beaten up, Shame if it has though. I do a few angel pics myself some look cool on here but way to many need a bit of variation rather than just slanted all the time. I have been to this site 2 time in last few years is a good site and plenty to see. But the locals do tend to store stuff there and they have running water.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
So many bitter people on this site lol, you do your thing we'll do ours, we dont just do paranormal we do urban exploration
I'll tell you why it is an issue but I would ask you to actually read and consider my response before replying. I have a number of hobbies outside of UE (motorcycles/cars/retro-gaming for example) and they all have their place in my life. The thing is, none of them have a place here.

You can feel free to believe anything you want, that is your right. This site however is not a paranormal forum. As such, this just isn't the place to discuss it. I don't think that that is out of line, do you?

As to the angles thing. I actually don't hate the odd one but when it's every pic it is a bit much. It is perfectly possible to take a level photo with a phone camera so that really isn't much of an excuse.