Web
Analytics
Red dress house ( Domgay wales ) | Other Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Red dress house ( Domgay wales )

Loopster

Hanging out and upside down
28DL Full Member
TranKmasT, Oooh, did you take that photograph whilst on a visit?? I can see my mother!

johnboy50

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whatever the shortcomings of this, or any, post, it does seem to me that there are many of the more experienced members here who just want to nit pick. It's disrespectful and disappointing. This is a place for amateurs, I thought, and the standard obviously varies. If you're not impressed by someone else's effort, then just move on. Don't bloody crucify him.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
There’s no issue with standards from someone starting out, this week alone I’ve read several reports from new members with positive comments about the pics when in fact they haven’t really been that great!

Whereas I will acknowledge some stuff does get a bit heavy handed and a bit below the belt at times , I can fully appreciate people getting the hump when they log in and refresh the new posts list to find it clogged with silly code names that time and time again we ask people to politely to provide a proper thread title with!

We often message new members behind the scenes and offer advice also, and it’s usually taken on board.

Stranton

black
Regular User
sadly, this is the new generation of urban explorers,
as for paranormal it's a load of bollocks.

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Whatever the shortcomings of this, or any, post, it does seem to me that there are many of the more experienced members here who just want to nit pick. It's disrespectful and disappointing. This is a place for amateurs, I thought, and the standard obviously varies. If you're not impressed by someone else's effort, then just move on. Don't bloody crucify him.
Nope. If you actually go through a lot of posts where its kicked off you'll find that helpful advice was offered, usually by multiple people, which is duly ignored and then they start throwing toys when we insist on them fixing their report; location name, half decent photos etc. At this point you're going to get very short shrift from us long term members. How about newbies spend a bit of time settling in and reading reports so you have a good idea of how things work around here? We get sick and tired of people not doing that and then they wonder why we come down on them. Generally we're very helpful but we're not going to stand for any kind of attitude from some unknown idiot who thinks they know better.

Shaun

28DL Empty Member
28DL Full Member
Alot of ghost hunters goons on this recently, but atleast we haven't been called fucktards and that cancer is to good for us in a month @mookster