Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Redhill Cinema / Nightclub | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Redhill Cinema / Nightclub

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
There's been contractors coming in and out of there for months. Its very secure as its in the centre of the town and on a busy junction. Would have been cool when it first closed. There was a thread about it on here somewhere.

jpdeejay

28DL Member
28DL Member

mistaj2013

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
visited the old club xmas eve access was easy and was an epic place, they have started stripping the club out but there are 4 floors. the roof and loft too with a crazy little metal bridge running from one end to the other about 5 storys high. if you can get there it defo worth a look

mistaj2013

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went there at night and due to it being rite in the middle of town I didnt want to get busted. The lower level windows are covered but all the rest are not so a flash going off could no doubt be seen outside. Really need to go there in the day for good pictures a Sunday would be the best bet

REEF

Getthegirlkillthebaddies
28DL Full Member
If I get some free time towards the end of the week I'll take a look but TBH this is not really my thing.