Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Redhill Earthworks- October 2017 Poss DEMO | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Redhill Earthworks- October 2017 Poss DEMO

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Just a heads up that on the way to Redhill I spotted several demo teams and vans as well as 3 police cars and numerous security teams. All focused on the entrance to the left of the houses. Wanted to get a few pictures but didn't want to risk my license, I'll head back next weekend and see if there is any change.
I'll update this thread

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
good riddance to the place, should have been flattened a long time ago. Unless you are smuggling hookers or drugs in your vehicle then your not going to lose your license for walking to an explore for photos hahaha!!!
If you do have hookers and drugs in your vehicle then I suggest you come link up with us dover lads :thumb