Web
Analytics
Report - - Redstone Hall Care Home - Surrey - Oct 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Redstone Hall Care Home - Surrey - Oct 2017

Baconator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's not much information I can find on the Redstone Hall Care home apart from the fact that it's a care home for Younger Adults with learning disabilities. It seems to have closed sometime during the late 90's looking at safety checks and leaflets on the walls.

We arrived at midday and had to cross a section of someones driveway to get into the site. It seems like the neighbours are actively on watch considering they're closed up a previous entrance within the past couple of weeks as we found it very difficult to get into the building, however after an hour we managed to climb through a damaged window about one and a half metres from the ground and finally got to exploring. I must warn you to be careful on the upper floor because of the amount of holes you can fall through, and how weak the ground is. Apart from that, great explore!

2iLE7ep.jpg

tzqIK4w.jpg

0OyCZFl.jpg

jOfFuqU.jpg

rPihrP8.jpg

Re8NJsn.jpg

hjeiGWb.jpg

nzvBXDy.jpg

zLQqCzM.jpg

N5fXwFT.jpg

YbipzTh.jpg

Thank you for viewing my report, this is my first report so please tell me what to improve about both the reports and the pictures.

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Great report! Hope you enjoyed the explore as much as i did, only criticism would be to include more photos that show off the rooms, rather than loads of closeups and artistic style photographs.

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Great report! Hope you enjoyed the explore as much as i did, only criticism would be to include more photos that show off the rooms, rather than loads of closeups and artistic style photographs.

Baconator

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ah alright, I'll keep that in mind for next post! Thanks Pidge!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
It's our little group :p, it's definitely a really cool place to visit but I believe they're on the watch out for Explorers as there seems to be new boards going up.

Your a cool little group, meeting you all was a pleasure. Not many ive met along the way have been so serious. :p keep it going, love your reports