Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Regal Cinema, Kingston - Update | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Regal Cinema, Kingston - Update

elliot5200

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I had a dream two nights ago that all the boarding had been taken down on the cinema and managed to get inside.

Hoping my dreams were prophetic, I decided to pop down yesterday lunchtime. Indeed all the boarding HAD been taken down, only to be replaced by stronger (and redder) boarding. There was also a sign on the door saying EMN Developments. Shit.

So I was just about to walk back when I noticed a door open at the front. Result! I poked my head to see the auditorium area – all very badly damaged unfortunately but still in the same state as it was in the last report.

Then I heard someone inside. Turned out to be a contractor who was quite a friendly guy so we chatted outside for a bit. He’s currently removing the asbestos (mainly in the projector area) and then the interior will be demolished and turned into an ice rink and housing. Lovely It was bought for just £2000,000.

The place is going to be rather hard to access now as all entry points have been sealed. And internal demolition will probably take place over the next few months.

professor frink

Reppin Bumbaclaat
28DL Full Member
This place is still accessible, you need to look harder and higher ;)

The open day will probably be restricted access I should imagine.