Web
Analytics
Report - - Reintroducing " The Plymouth Ho Centre " July 2010 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Reintroducing " The Plymouth Ho Centre " July 2010

Rebuilt

28DL Member
28DL Member
Reintroducing " The Plymouth Hoe Centre " or Old Naffi / dance hall or in the end a engineering/tech part of the university

Ok went here a while back just before it was demolished ... a chance entry at the time i only had a 3.1 mobile phone camera on me :rolleyes:

Was fun and got almost rumbled by security .... unfortunately after that it was very hard to get into.

I believe later on they even found an unexploded war time bomb as they were taking the building down

But as always in Plymouth ...if it`s of historic value or empty ... it`s pretty much flattened.

1) The front of building on main road

Photo0967-2Small.jpg

Photo0970-1.jpg

2) Round the back areas of building ...tower end

Photo0971Small.jpg

Photo0973Small.jpg

Hmm this obviously had the right effect...:)​

Photo0974.jpg

Bet some of you remember this ?​

Photo0976Small.jpg

Photo0977Small.jpg

Hmm no way through here​

Photo0980.jpg

But this way on the other hand leads through to basement area​

Photo0983Small.jpg

Photo0986Small.jpg

Thought i`d found a famous Plymouth tunnel n got lost for a second here :D

Photo0995Small.jpg

Photo0987.jpg

Photo0989.jpg

Bits n pieces all over place

Photo0990Small.jpg

Inc these ... lots of the first one but any ideas on second ?​

Photo1000Small.jpg

Photo0992Small.jpg

Bit of Ground floor area

The security caravan was a matter of feet away on way to upper building

Photo1004Small.jpg

Just inside main entrance​

Photo1008Small.jpg

Photo1013Small.jpg

Close to that building and road​

Photo1020Small.jpg

Guess this is why nobody could get through :rolleyes:

Photo1022Small.jpg

Photo1023Small.jpg

Photo1025Small.jpg

Photo1029Small.jpg

unfortunately after this point the security guard got a little close for comfort ... whether he was just patrolling or he noticed something is a mystery ... we will never know cause alas ...

The demise of the old building had come under full swing :mad:

Photo0969-1Small.jpg

Attachments