Web
Analytics
Relatively new to Merseyside - looking for Urbex buddies | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Relatively new to Merseyside - looking for Urbex buddies

ChanVal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi! I've been living in Merseyside for a couple of years and would love to get back into Urbex. I don't know mnay people and unfortunately the ones I know don't share my interests, so I don't have much knowledge of the best places to visit. I'm also aware of the dangers of exploring abandoned buildings alone. I'd love to be able to join people on their adventures, if you'll have me.
I'm in shape and not easily scared. Also love to make videos and take photos. Obviously not averse to legging it if needs be, and if I'm caught I'll keep my mouth shut, haha.
Please get in touch if there's a place for me on one of your adventures.
Much love ❤

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not easily scared you say? One word then. MEPAS. Google is your mate. To my knowledge noone has ever busted through it, much less posted up an explore report.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome. Have a read of these two threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask

ChanVal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome. Have a read of these two threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask
Thanks very much :) I checked somewhere out yesterday, just a mild explore as I had my 13 Yr old with me. I've been checking out the reports on here and have made quite an extensive list of places I want to visit.