Web
Analytics
Information - - Residential stuff going forward | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Residential stuff going forward

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The pit was essentially pulled as it just encouraged negativity!

A shift change was required to encourage newbies trying to get a foot on the ladder, and to get involved rather than slap them down and troll them at any available opportunity

Best decision we made (I think) pulling it :coat

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I kind of think the advice section is a somewhat lesser version of the pit, as in that's now where all the dud threads end up.

I do however think there should be a minimum standard especially when it comes to residential stuff, Uncle Petes shed with just a vague County location and no information at all about anything just doesn't cut it, it wouldn't be accepted on any other part of the forum.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Sounds good, being from surrey it's just about all thats around but 2020 that should change, only houses with significant history or personal possessions left behind sounds much better

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
I've seen a fair few residencial places abandoned and still got my eye on a few as @Andrew32 said I too am from Surrey and its litterally all that's round here at the moment is houses

That being said I never posted a report on ravenmorrow because so many people already had I didnt feel it needed to be shared again

But meadrow was something to be shared but I felt it shouldn't of gone into the publics eyes at all then I see on here the owner getting in touch from brazil or something

Madness this hobby is but that's why we all love it

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Completely agree with this post!! Some places just aren’t even worth the battery power of taking a photo, went to a few places when I first started out and didn’t even bother taking pictures, some are truly awful

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
But there again on the flip side posting real addresses gives the game away to. The goontubers, children,thieves, and pseudo explorer. It’s a no win situation.