Web
Analytics
Returning member | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Returning member

rosek001

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

I signed up for this site a few years ago and went on several explores. I was located in Newport, Wales then and am now living in Reading.

I recently went on an explore with some old friends after not entering a derilict site for over 3 years. It was an adrenaline pumped afternoon to say the least.

Given the above I wanted to throw a quick post here to say a big hello to you all.

If anyone local would like to exchange details or explore together feel free to pm. We'll be exploring a lead this weekend in Maidenhead.

Thanks,
K.