real time web analytics
Report - - Revisit - Former food warehouse and offices, Lancashire, June 2020 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Revisit - Former food warehouse and offices, Lancashire, June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thought I’d add to my previous report on the former Bidfood/3663 site (Link below)

I went back (better lit) to explore the warehouses and happened to find the old house on site that was used as offices was open too, possibly by the same people who had smashed the front door open of the main office block? leading to a big metal sheet being fixed alongside some additional reinforcing on site.
access was still possible and I could see other explorers had been in since my last visit judging by the Instagram account tags on the office board . Not as nice a day for it as the wind was howling through the dark coldstores!
Good to have a bit more of a dig around, so many personal objects here such as certificates, photos, deflated 50th birthday balloons, give it a different feel, it’s like the employees are still here.

Not as architecturally good as I hoped for inside

Telephone connector of some sort

Keys

Certificates and works night out?

can’t describe how dark it was in here!

Warehouse desk

The safe didn’t quite make it out!
Some nutter actually thinks that when you leave a premises you may just “forget” to take your money with you!

Art Deco style?

Can’t believe this positive thinking stuff works

I’m old enough to have used many a fax machine

Can’t help but think this was for when the offices closed for the final day.

I always wondered what happened to Kathy Tayler

Thanks for reading

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Got a report of my own to make on this place, no idea there was access to the house!

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Good report this. Nice update to add to your other report. Really makes the site whole. Nice one :thumb

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good report this. Nice update to add to your other report. Really makes the site whole. Nice one :thumb
Thanks, it is true that the more you go to a site the more you’ll see!
Try to ensure there’s something for everyone on here no matter what the taste if we all contribute I think.

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got a report of my own to make on this place, no idea there was access to the house!

wasnt open the first time I went, a fire door was just blowing in the wind, i pushed it to a bit when I left and it slammed shut though I’m afraid!

Who has read this thread (Total: 209) View details