real time web analytics
Report - - Richard Coates middle school, ponteland, newcastle-upon-tyne | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Richard Coates middle school, ponteland, newcastle-upon-tyne

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Boots432

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Richard Coates middle school is a middle school situated in ponteand, Northumberland and it operated at this site from 1950 to 2021.

It was recently abandoned due to moving into a newer building, and the old building is set to be demolished.

If any one wants any info send me a pm on here and I'd be glad to show/inform you of the school

Added photos, as I forgot with main post

Last edited by a moderator:

HUMPHREY

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good report. I went school there in the late 70's / early 80's. I'm live just around the corner from it, so have been watching the slow decay from the moment it closed. I wonder if the wood work room (pic 2, LH building) still has all its gear left. I remember when the portacabin arrived to become the music room.

Boots432

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good report. I went school there in the late 70's / early 80's. I'm live just around the corner from it, so have been watching the slow decay from the moment it closed. I wonder if the wood work room (pic 2, LH building) still has all its gear left. I remember when the portacabin arrived to become the music room.

I've not been inside yet as my friends seem rather antse and they think its mega illegal, I think the gear is probably still there. I'd love to go in and have a look round

HUMPHREY

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It is being take over by a special school that is currently at Seghill at the moment that will relocate to it, it will open in September for the new school year.

Who has read this thread (Total: 219) View details