Web
Analytics
Report - - Richborough 1MW Experimental Wind Turbine, Kent - Jan 2020 | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Richborough 1MW Experimental Wind Turbine, Kent - Jan 2020

Xplawreading

28DL Member
28DL Member
Considering I get goose bumps going up the new ones this must have been something else. I love the fact that the telephone has call box style privacy hood, in case there’s a que of people around I suppose...

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
this is ace man! something new, historically significant, bit of rope tekkers and a birthday party. :thumb :thumb
Cheers mate, certainly a good way to kick off 2020 and remember turing 30!

That is unique! Sure does look rather stinky up there too lol. Very cool stuff :thumb
Yeah we had completely underestimated just how many pigeons would likely be inside, it was pretty grim on the way to the top but definately worth the effort.

Considering I get goose bumps going up the new ones this must have been something else. I love the fact that the telephone has call box style privacy hood, in case there’s a que of people around I suppose...
Im not going to lie, it was a bit dodgy especially considering that we were reliant on the strength of the platform which had some movement as we climbed. I really liked the emergency phone booth and thought a similar thing haha.