Web
Analytics
Report - - Ride Manor - Ascot - Feb 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ride Manor - Ascot - Feb 2019

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
This sort of location is why I'm thrilled that my hard work pays off! I spend hours on end just on maps alone looking for places and this is exactly what I'm looking for.

Apart from knowing very little about this place (as per usual), I know it must have been abandoned from around 4th March 2015 as that's when the newspaper was dated. It's a massive place which I believe it was either some sort of care home or a home office kinda thing? Couldn't quite work it out.

It had multiple en suite bathrooms, a wine cellar, several bedrooms, a swimming pool, a few living room spaces and so much more. We spent a good hour or 2 in here admiring the decay.

The roof of the house has caved in with so much damp/flooding damaging it at the far back. Asides from that, it wasn't in a terrible condition. No sign of security but sometimes we just get lucky...

Very easy and relaxed explore. 10/10 would explore again :cool:

DSC_2125.JPG
20190210_123748.jpg
DSC_1984.JPG
DSC_1978.JPG
DSC_1994.JPG
DSC_1996.JPG
DSC_1998.JPG
DSC_2002.JPG
DSC_2007.JPG
DSC_2016.JPG
DSC_2025.JPG
DSC_2029.JPG
DSC_2031.JPG
DSC_2038.JPG
DSC_2041.JPG
DSC_2057.JPG
DSC_2061.JPG
DSC_2068.JPG
DSC_2086.JPG
DSC_2094.JPG
DSC_2099.JPG
DSC_2112.JPG
DSC_2119.JPG
DSC_2128.JPG

DSC_2031.JPG

JakeAdams23

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No. That's not how it works. You need to post some reports of places you've been to show that you're an explorer, not a metal thief / chav / security, and to show that you can be trusted.
I'm new to this forum, trying to get back into the urban exploring but that's understandable! Going on a explore this Sunday, will post a report afterwards!

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No. That's not how it works. You need to post some reports of places you've been to show that you're an explorer, not a metal thief / chav / security, and to show that you can be trusted.
Ive never heard so much shit, urban exploration should be done however you want, posting to forums or not. Don't need to prove it to anyone

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely agree. However, if they want location or access details from 28dl, as this guy did, then the rule here is that you need to post some content first, not just sponge for locations.
Sure, locations/access details should never be asked for, I agree with not just handing out details to anyone. Besides its more rewarding when you find a location no one else has found.

tonymini145

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well I thought I ventured this place today however I think I may well of stumbled across something else as the buildings don’t look alike

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sure, locations/access details should never be asked for, I agree with not just handing out details to anyone. Besides its more rewarding when you find a location no one else has found.
If they cant figure out access from that 3rd pic they really shouldnt be exploring lol