Web
Analytics
Report - - Ride Manor, Ascot | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ride Manor, Ascot

Spongebob1973

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its been empty now for about 6 years..it was looked after for the first few years but once it was sold to developers its ended up like this....the original plan was to build a hotel on the site but it got turned down as the golf course would not allow access and the residents complained...

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Its been empty now for about 6 years..it was looked after for the first few years but once it was sold to developers its ended up like this....the original plan was to build a hotel on the site but it got turned down as the golf course would not allow access and the residents complained...
Wow 6 years? Structually it doesn’t seem too bad apart from some of the first floor and the loft area. I’ve never seen so many bathrooms in a property before, was it private owned or some kind of business? The safe was huge! I’m glad I got to see it before it gets demolished

cjexplores

CJ
28DL Full Member
Its also called Bodens Ride House and this is what is being build starting mid to end sept...well thats what the client has told us
View attachment 798544
It's original name "bodens ride" is written on the front of the house but trying to keep it a little harder to find, I took the bodens part out :) great that it's finally having something done to it, although will be a shame to see it go

Neurox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's original name "bodens ride" is written on the front of the house but trying to keep it a little harder to find, I took the bodens part out :) great that it's finally having something done to it, although will be a shame to see it go
The Google Drive pics had a little clue in them!

Rachyt

Beauty isn’t always perfection
28DL Full Member
Went here today - great explore, but it's starting to get trashed sadly.
Always the way when locations get given out to anyone and everyone, it’s such a shame ruins it for everyone else as pretty soon security will be so tight on locations it’ll be almost impossible to get in

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Has anyone heard of security here? I’ve just got here and the gate is unlocked but closed and there’s a silver Peugeot inside

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Believe it or not we have been patrolling that place for about 7 years..its only now we have a static guard on there was to stop the local kids from trying to start a fire inside last month..it to be demolished in septembet
Ahh fair enough mate, shame it’s going, I like the look of the new house, looks very grand..yeah kids are always an issue, I’m surprised the neighbours or the golf course don’t catch people getting in.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh fair enough mate, shame it’s going, I like the look of the new house, looks very grand..yeah kids are always an issue, I’m surprised the neighbours or the golf course don’t catch people getting in.
I got seen leaving the last time..

Believe it or not we have been patrolling that place for about 7 years..its only now we have a static guard on there was to stop the local kids from trying to start a fire inside last month..it to be demolished in septembet
When did secca become permanent? I was only in there a few weeks ago...

The way in is pretty dangerous and it's becoming really run down so probably a good idea to have 24/7 secca