real time web analytics
Report - - Ridge Lea Hospital..Lancaster, May 2021 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ridge Lea Hospital..Lancaster, May 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great build this. Shame its being gooned right now. So much to explore there. loving the peel . Just love this kind of decay ridden explore. Surprised to see a whole toilet lol!! Lovely set, great report :thumb
Thank you very much. Luckily it's not been heavily gooned like some places though. It's deffo my sort of place with the decay. Always nice to see a whole toilet. I have a thing for toilets. I have an album in them on FB and nearly up to two hundred

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Thank you very much. Luckily it's not been heavily gooned like some places though. It's deffo my sort of place with the decay. Always nice to see a whole toilet. I have a thing for toilets. I have an album in them on FB and nearly up to two hundred
Errm humm, not sure if youre kidding or not. But if not fair play each to their own. I like stairs, and chimneys lol

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Errm humm, not sure if youre kidding or not. But if not fair play each to their own. I like stairs, and chimneys lol
Hmm I ain't honest ha ha..chimneys is an unusual one but their are many interesting ones about. I need to update the toilet album.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Hmm I ain't honest ha ha..chimneys is an unusual one but their are many interesting ones about. I need to update the toilet album.

Wow, thats impressive. Nah I didn't mean you ain`t honest, just a really unusual one toilets. I take note too of them lol. Yep chimneys, I like the different shapes, and structures. Thats a good idea making albums of favourite bits. looks interesting.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Wow, thats impressive. Nah I didn't mean you ain`t honest, just a really unusual one toilets. I take note too of them lol. Yep chimneys, I like the different shapes, and structures. Thats a good idea making albums of favourite bits. looks interesting.
I know you never thought that yeah I live different toilets and got a huge variety. It's shocking with chimneys how many people don't look up at them. Some of them are works of art.

Ajorja

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, please stop confusing it with Lancaster Moor Asylum as it’s a separate hospital that is now apartments. Ridge Lea is a different hospital and was never an asylum. I wish people would use the correct history. Great photos though.

deansladen

28DL Member
28DL Member
Lol Lancaster Moor was across the road that large building that’s now apartments, good history but wrong building cool pics though of the asylum that isn’t the moor asylum can I recommend maybe do proper research before claiming something was an asylum when it actually wasn’t

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi, please stop confusing it with Lancaster Moor Asylum as it’s a separate hospital that is now apartments. Ridge Lea is a different hospital and was never an asylum. I wish people would use the correct history. Great photos though.
I don't remember ever saying it was Lancaster moor asylum. The title says ridge lea. And I think you will find it was built as an annexe of the asylum. I had to put Lancaster moor asylum at the beginning to put that in context with the opening of the latter building.

MK83

Wife and husband
28DL Full Member
Lol Lancaster Moor was across the road that large building that’s now apartments, good history but wrong building cool pics though of the asylum that isn’t the moor asylum can I recommend maybe do proper research before claiming something was an asylum when it actually wasn’t
Ridge Lea was built as and additional building to lancaster moor known as a villa. It was part of the asylum but for the purpose of accommodating private patients too posh to be thrown in lancaster moor with the working class insane. It doesn't take much "proper research" to find this out.

Last edited:

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
As I said In a previous comment, that I don't remember ever saying it was Lancaster moor asylum. The title says ridge lea. And I think you will find it was built as an annexe of the asylum. I had to put Lancaster moor asylum at the beginning to put that in context with the opening of the latter building

Who has read this thread (Total: 313) View details