real time web analytics
Report - - Ridge Lea Hospital, Lancaster - Sept 2020 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ridge Lea Hospital, Lancaster - Sept 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

SyCore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HISTORY

They is not much history i can find on this place all i can get is this so far will add more if i come across anything else. Ridge Lea Hospital (Lancaster Ward) is a 17 bed acute mental health inpatient admission ward. They provided care and treatment for up to 10 male patients and seven female patients whose bedroom areas are separated on one corridor. Patients are provided with their own bedroom area and some of the female bedrooms have en-suite facilities. The hospital has a seclusion facility/extra care suite.

EXPLORE

Well the explore lets start with gaining access which is not easy at all. Then to top it off security also caught us that why they is not that many photos sorry but will be going back for sure in the future to explore the rest of the building. What we did see though was very enjoyable and seems we went at night also i didn't even get there eerie feeling in here like u do some times in the asylums

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Shame secca caught you, I do like a good asylum, with its long corridors & peeling paint. Old wards and sometimes strange things left behind. Hope you do go back. Would like to see more

Fuzzball

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Might be more potential indeed. Though, it looks proper smashed up and weirdly dingy for such an old building.

Meerly

28DL Member
28DL Member
Going to be hitting this location tonight, will try to get some comprehensive pictures of the place. (guarenteeing I don't get booted out of course)

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Going to be hitting this location tonight, will try to get some comprehensive pictures of the place. (guarenteeing I don't get booted out of course)
Not really a good idea to say when your going, we get security, owners etc come on here, looking for this exact thing along with how people have accessed a place. So we tend to keep that bit quiet. Just a heads up.

Meerly

28DL Member
28DL Member
Not really a good idea to say when your going, we get security, owners etc come on here, looking for this exact thing along with how people have accessed a place. So we tend to keep that bit quiet. Just a heads up.
That makes an awful lot of sense, thankfully no one showed up, although we forgot the camera so no pictures.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Also for those thinking about hitting the site, they appear to have put up a lot more cameras and motion detectors from the last time I visited the site, they've also replaced some of the wire fences with heavier builders panels (I don't know the actual name of them) although a lot of the old ways to get in are still viable.

Who has read this thread (Total: 295) View details