Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ridge Lea Hospital, Lancaster | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Ridge Lea Hospital, Lancaster

SAW

28DL Member
28DL Member
Site is now fully closed and staff moved out, boarding (internal) was going up today on the ground floor. It is over the other side of the road from the old Lancaster Moor site, between Lancaster Farms prison and the graveyard. Not a huge site but maybe worth a look in the near future.

RidgeLea4af80.jpg

14681569_1431595716855308_6107271278502452129_nf5354.jpg

Idle Hands

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes - I saw this too. It was being lived in by 'Protect by Occupation' last time I took a look. Have they gone as well?

porky pig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
went on thursday there was a car on site but didn't see anyone. got into the boiler room with no main hospital entrance. lots of smashed top windows but all sealed down stairs. no other visible access.

Milner

28DL Member
28DL Member
went on thursday there was a car on site but didn't see anyone. got into the boiler room with no main hospital entrance. lots of smashed top windows but all sealed down stairs. no other visible access.
I went yesterday to go back and it was about 8:30 and there was 2 white vans and police with dogs I got away without getting seen