Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ridge lea hospital / mount st hospital | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Ridge lea hospital / mount st hospital

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everybody apologies if this is in the wrong place. I haven’t been exploring in a while due to changing jobs etc but now I really want to get back to doing it regularly. There’s 2 places I have in mind that are on the same journey for me but I just want to check on the status of them if anyone can help?

1 - Ridge Lea hospital (Lancaster)- is this still here and is it doable?

2 - Any updates regarding st Joseph’s orphanage / mount at hospital? I know it’s still there and I’ve managed to make it in the grounds once but not sure if renovation has started or if security has been upped etc? Any help would be much appreciated guys

Adz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I plan to go back to Ridge Lea in the next couple of weeks so I will let you know what its like. Apparently there are motion sensors with off site security so fingers crossed it goes to plan.

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
I plan to go back to Ridge Lea in the next couple of weeks so I will let you know what its like. Apparently there are motion sensors with off site security so fingers crossed it goes to plan.
get inside before they arrive and you’re good to go. They don’t come in.

Reactions: Adz

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you. Thats good to know. I wonder why though.
I ended up going with 2 others, we circled the building 3 times and security never came but all of the motion sensors / cameras seemed to be working. Unlucky for me we didn’t manage get in but I’d love to go

Adz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I ended up going with 2 others, we circled the building 3 times and security never came but all of the motion sensors / cameras seemed to be working. Unlucky for me we didn’t manage get in but I’d love to go
Ahh ok cool. were you not planning on going in? I am not sure how you do yet. whats funny is google street view still sees right up around the building

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh ok cool. were you not planning on going in? I am not sure how you do yet. whats funny is google street view still sees right up around the building
We had intentions but people were nervous about the cameras and such and yeah I loved the street view it helped a lot. From what I could see access is most likely 2nd floor only they’ve done a good job boarding all bottom windows up but a lot of the 2nd floor is wide open and fencing was all the way down when we went so they obviously aren’t on the ball. If you go and are open for people coming with you I wouldn’t mind tagging along drop me a private message if you want dude