Web
Analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

RIP Downfallen.

Palace Fan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yesterday whilst in Lauterbrunnen Switzerland, on the first day, DF was killed whilst doing what he loved - BASE jumping.

A great loss for UE and the BASE jumping scene.

Rest in Peace mate.

Posted in High Stuff, because that was his thing.

Last edited:

Shadow

GDMEODC
28DL Full Member
Holy fuck! Thats shite news and never one I wanted to wake up to see :( Poor guy. It is a massive loss. RIP Downfallen

lesbub

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OMG, that is truly tragic news, I am so sorry for his friends & family. Some comfort in knowing he was doing something he truly enjoyed doing.

dweeb

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am very very sorry to have heard that. He was a smashing bloke and I loved his reports. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
That's truly shocking and awful news. I had the pleasure of exploring with him a number of times and accompanying one of his jumps in London. What a tragic loss, I really don't know what to say. My heart goes out to his family and friends and I suppose the only saving grace is that he died doing something he loved. Only the good die young. Rest in peace.

Last edited:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Oh my f*****g god. I can't believe it.

Thanks for letting us know PF. Anything we can do ?

Palace Fan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh my f*****g god. I can't believe it.

Thanks for letting us know PF. Anything we can do ?
At the minute OT, details are a little thin on the ground. I literally just took a call from a friend I made in Switzerland whilst with DF on a BASE trip.

Shocked as you guys are!

Will let you know when I hear anymore.

As a few of you have said, at least it was something that he loved soo much, and had dedicated his life too.... :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
agk Downfallen 0