real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

G

gothicform

i'm gothicform. some of you might know me from skyscrapercity... over the past couple of years i've met DF on numerous occasions, the last time was only a couple of weeks ago. i'm really shocked at what has happened, i think most people will be. top bloke, great photographer and talented enough to have a certain reputation, not just on this forum or my one but in the wider construction industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dempsey

The Human Turbine.
28DL Full Member
I never knew the guy, but couldnt believe it when squirrel text me! rest in peace, true legend.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Hi Guys.

I'm Downfallen's other half.

I've registered to read your posts ....

Welcome SL, sorry that we all have to get to know you for the worst of reasons.

Obviously we'll all do our best to avoid posting anything that makes anything worse (although it's hard to imaging how things could be worse for you and his family)

Any concerns about anything posted here just put a note up and it will be altered/deleted.

Truely sorry for your loss.

Styru

Flubbera87

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N
28DL Full Member
OMG, this is not what I expected when I loged on.. I never met him, but enjoyed reading his reports.
Will be missed ! RIP.. my friend. :(

Brick_Man

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
jeez, I heard a bit about this earlier, I did not believe it :(

a loss of a legend and an inspiration to many. my condolences to his family and friends, his precense will really be missed by a lot of people

tucker

Scallywag
28DL Full Member
Couldnt believe this when i saw the news on someones fb status a minute ago, and i am still shocked about the news. Like many, i never met the guy but somehow it feels like you kinda know him from seeing the amazing stuff he has posted here over the years. His words and photographs have always been inspirational, such a loss :(

RIP Downfallen

C

CJLupton1990

my thoughts are with his other half and his family. His reports are by far some of the best on here by far. R.I.P.

Montstar

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
Never met or spoke to the guy but I always really enjoyed his reports.

I'm in disbelief! Quite a shock indeed...

BenCooper

Mr Boombastic
28DL Full Member
I don't really know what to say - my deepest sympathies and thoughts to his family and friends, of course. How awful...

We never met in person, but his photographs were a big inspiration to me as well as I'm sure everyone else - his high exploits really were outstanding. Last time we talked on the phone was when he was planning to jump from Inverkip's chimney.

Fire-Fly

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As with the others on here, it was a shock to wake up to hear this news..

Thoughts are with his family - RIP Downfallen :(

nickg

Silent Assassin
28DL Full Member
Like many I've never met the guy but my thoughts are with his family and friends........

Kind idea Shadow, I for one have taken advantage of it to show my respect.......