real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 16 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

H

Henkels

My God I can't believe this. I've been reading his reports here for years, and then I find this thread... I'm so sorry.

Rest in peace.

R

RADIANCE

The pics from round Canary wharf are fantastic. A real inspiration. RIP dude.

U

usless_idiot

An inspiration to many! always enjoyed his threads!! RIP

Rousing_Raven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been away a while and couldn't ignore this. Don't know what to say though.

Loved every single post! A pure inspiration to us all.

RIP and glasses raised to a staggeringly gutsy man!

dicky21

28DL Full Member
Havent been here long but who couldnt notice his incredible posts and photography? I never knew DF or had the pleasure of speaking to him but from what i can gather Legend and Inspiration are the only two words that stick in my mind. The youtube vid actually gave me shivers...... its was incredibly sad yet at the same time soooo powerfull and so inspiring!

Clearly missed by many and is a terrible loss to UE..... I hope i can follow some of your footprints....

RIP DF

L

lilla

Finally come back to th flock and hear this awful news.

Fly high mate, fly high.

S

skylover

I have a few more knocking around on my hard drive and am in the process of uploading so check in later for more.

There used to be a site called skydivingmovies.com that had all of his movies on them but then the person who maintained it stopped doing so and all of the videos were lost. They are much better uploaded so that everyone can enjoy them!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I have a few more knocking around on my hard drive and am in the process of uploading so check in later for more.

There used to be a site called skydivingmovies.com that had all of his movies on them but then the person who maintained it stopped doing so and all of the videos were lost. They are much better uploaded so that everyone can enjoy them!

Agreed, I look forward to seeing more..... Truly an inspiration :)

Ryno118

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome editing and flying! I think the videos from skydivingmovies.com still exist, But they are trying to find someone or some way to host the site.