real time web analytics
Report - - River Westbourne (Ranelagh Sewer/Storm Relief), London 2012 - 2015. | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - River Westbourne (Ranelagh Sewer/Storm Relief), London 2012 - 2015.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Nicely done, walked some of the westbourne but after seeing this id like another look.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Comprehensive as ever, I really enjoyed reading this report man, and seeing the lovely brickwork, especially the engineering brick shots but those hydraulic flaps are feckin scary...epic report :thumb

huey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome,this has to be THE reference report for drains,stunning pics,interesting and inspiring. Anyone local to me want to take me draining,I might be converted. Epic stuff.

anubis

28" Member
28DL Full Member
Speechless.
Absolutely fascinating as always mate. Too many pics I like but loved the ventilation shaft shot.
I'd take my hat off to you if I had one.
:thumb

trailboss99

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Brickwork like this
125.jpg

Is what makes draining worthwhile!

As for what your Cave Clan mate was thinking it was probably something to the effect of how lucky are we down under that storm drains are storm drains, sewers are sewers and never the twain shall meet. :D

Skeleton key

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well that was like viewing the whole box set of Stars war in one sitting ,but sewer styly.
Cracking shots and coverage and glad you didnt get slapped by any piss flaps on route :p:

nsdev

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great work, don't apologise about too many pics or pic quality, they're all great and I find these things strangely interesting!!