real time web analytics
Report - - Riverview Psychiatric...Stooges visit the Hudson Valley Pt 1 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Riverview Psychiatric...Stooges visit the Hudson Valley Pt 1

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CaptainJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Moss, Arntzville and myself, The Stooges,* spent 3 days in the Hudson Valley* on an extended UE trip.* We visited Bennett, Riverview and other locations..Bennett and River View had been high on all our lists for years.

Each of us will be putting together a set which includes photos from each of us…My work was RiverView which was on top of my list for years……Sadly* with the fire and decay the Kirk I so wanted to visit is in poor condition … The decay so extensive inside its difficult to navigate more than a few hundred feet without dealing with a major collapse or dangerous floors…Still the exterior of* Admin is awesome and there are multiple other buildings to vist including a nine floor hospital.*

Photos by Arntzville, Moss Man and Captain Jack

Huson20.jpg

hudson2.jpg

hudson07.jpg

4, After a lot of picking around we got into the Kirk…Here a floor has fallen into the basement dumping a pile of dentist chairs.
Hudson09.jpg

5. The floors have holes everywhere

hudson10.jpg

hudson39.jpg

The other* major building we visited was the 9 story tall Medical Hospital…More modern and with little decay its been heavily vandalized but still retains a number of interesting views

IMG_1007-3.jpg

hudson36.jpg

Hudson11.jpg

IMG_1002-5.jpg

IMG_1005-3.jpg

12 Genuine Rubber Room
hudson34.jpg

hudson31.jpg

hudson32.jpg

hudson35.jpg

husdon37.jpg

17* Paranomal activity