real time web analytics
Question - - RM Deep Refuge, Chatham (REQUEST) | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - RM Deep Refuge, Chatham (REQUEST)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
(Admin - if this isn't allowed let me know and I'll delete it)

Basically I've been searching for this place for about a month now - walking, cycling & driving up and down dock road countless times, been on so many forums etc, and I still haven't gotten underground :(

If anyone's been there and/or knows where it is, if you're planning on going again any chance you could bring me as a +1/tag along, I'd really appreciate it :') (or message me the location so I can go on my own)

My house is probably on top the tunnels, so you can understand why I want to get down there so badly

Cheeeeers :)

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You haven't even been on the forum a month and are already telling porkies, this won't go in your favour. Always to be truthful from the start. I also don't reply to inboxes regarding access, I don't hand feed people my hard work.

Screenshot_zpskj7jixjq.png

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You haven't even been on the forum a month and are already telling porkies, this won't go in your favour. Always to be truthful from the start. I also don't reply to inboxes regarding access, I don't hand feed people my hard work.

Screenshot_zpskj7jixjq.png
It's not actually a porkie pie, I live 2 minutes from the petrol station so it's not an issue getting there

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And what i thought was a way in was a gas pipe repair on brompton road :')

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
Reading silent walkers report it looks like somewhere maybe you shouldn't go without getting some experience of being underground in dangerous places anyway. Not unless you want to fall onto a rusty skewer and turned into a jorwal keebab. Going other places, getting some experience, putting up reports, might get you some credibility so that by the time you're ready not to die by severing your abdomen on an old ragged step eight flights below where you intended to step, watching your guts spill out, someone might give you the location. Or you'll have built up a better idea where it might be in the meantime...

Jorwal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Reading silent walkers report it looks like somewhere maybe you shouldn't go without getting some experience of being underground in dangerous places anyway. Not unless you want to fall onto a rusty skewer and turned into a jorwal keebab. Going other places, getting some experience, putting up reports, might get you some credibility so that by the time you're ready not to die by severing your abdomen on an old ragged step eight flights below where you intended to step, watching your guts spill out, someone might give you the location. Or you'll have built up a better idea where it might be in the meantime...
Jorwal kebab, love it :') but yeah it's the element of danger I enjoy