real time web analytics
Report - - Roach Bridge Paper Mill 18/06/07 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Roach Bridge Paper Mill 18/06/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Red Face

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went to Roach Bridge Paper Mill in Samelsbury last night with the wife.

Got there just after work but had to loiter outside in the car waiting for a bloke to finish doing something inside the compound in a flatbed truck.
After he left I got my suit off and got kitted up then proceeded to the entry point we'd kindly been notified of by AndyM, cheers matey.

We breached the perimeter fence and walked towards the buildings only to hear the big steel entrance gates being opened again, we ran back and hid in the long grass behind a bush. We sat and waited with the adrenalin pumping for 15 minutes until he'd loaded up his jeep and left with some bits and bobs.
As soon as we heard the steel gates being locked up we continued.

It's a good little site, plenty to look at, some nice rooms to check out. Just wished it'd of been sunny instead of overcast so the lighting would of been a little more interesting.

Hope you like my pics, I've been reading up on composition of shots, I'm not entirely sure whether it's had any influence on my photography as yet like...:)

The Site:
DSCF1587.jpg

DSCF1557.jpg

DSCF1559.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

DSCF1561.jpg

DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1573.jpg

DSCF1574.jpg

DSCF1571.jpg

DSCF1572.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg