real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletcher & Son's Paper Mill Boiler House, Oldham - June 2018 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletcher & Son's Paper Mill Boiler House, Oldham - June 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I've been sitting on these pics for a while.

Visited with prettyvacant71 on our way back from Scotland in June. The original plan was a revisit to Bootham Park so I could show her around, but that didn't happen as there was no way in and security were on us quickly. Fletchers was suggested so we headed over that way. By the time we arrived it was getting late so we had limited time, plus we were both absolutely fucked after a week of no sleep and driving god knows how many miles. With the available time this was the only part we managed to access, but I wanted to see the boiler house the most so I was happy. We probably could have managed to squeeze in a bit more, but she managed to get caught... so on that trip that was 2 busts for her, none for me hahaha! :D

I really enjoyed it here. The colours and decay were lovely. Great way to end the trip!

CkBjcGKh.jpg

Fxe2wYmh.jpg

5cP0ITGh.jpg

bojkHJQh.jpg

sCd6hxYh.jpg

hQuZbflh.jpg

MtZxgwdh.jpg

mc3dXIhh.jpg

SondrO4h.jpg

wtc3VZ3h.jpg

myOI2Soh.jpg

9yxIru5h.jpg

RLPXBUfh.jpg

INX8njJh.jpg

PMGMWlAh.jpg

J7HErEth.jpg

eYzq4cAh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I still don't know why I've never even tried visiting here...

Another great report!
I need to go back and see the rest of the place! As much as I enjoyed this small part, I don’t like just doing small bits of places!

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Never get tired of seeing or visiting this place. Don’t think I’ve seen this bit tho. Top stuff :thumb

Lavino

28DL Full Member
@albino-jay me and Graham went a few years back to part were security are where there was a old landrover. Is that the same part and wonder if it's still there. Wouldn't mind going back myself.

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
@albino-jay me and Graham went a few years back to part were security are where there was a old landrover. Is that the same part and wonder if it's still there. Wouldn't mind going back myself.

Yeah there is a landy there ive not seen it for myself. An old mate claims theres an SD1 tucked away there too, but i reckon thats him trying to lure me into taking him.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice report we visited this then the old kitchens then got caught. Just walked off while security was on his phone. Still more too see.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Boiler house was the first bit I did 10 years ago - it’s ace isn’t it. Fletchers really is some place with so much more to find than just the main block. It really is a unique place for me.