Web
Analytics
Information - - Robert Fletcher & Sons Paper Mill, Greenfield | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Robert Fletcher & Sons Paper Mill, Greenfield

little_ boy_explores

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Robert Fletcher & Sons Paper Mill info

Been looking at Robert Fletchers Mill for a while heard a few reports recently that it had been sold and the security had done one ... so a few failed attempts elsewhere led us here. It's a straight walk in with security offices by the gate so was careful too avoid any engagement. Making our way around the Mill we came across the storage area with open doors (whoops) security and some miserable old b*astard probs (Robert Fetcher) asked us to delete photo's and leave the site... anyone would think you were documenting some kind of MOD building FFS. We know the security are aware of 28days so heres a quick message for them... The mill has been shut for over 17 years, all we want to do is document the building using cameras what are you hiding there? Don't worry lads we can't fit machinery in our exploring bags!

So just a short one to update on the current situation at Robert Fletchers.

LBE

little_ boy_explores

28DL Regular User
Regular User
What work were they doing? When i last went there was some machinery driving about. Theres a section of roof that looks like it has been flattened with a JCB or summat too.

Oh and I'd probably move this to information it's not really a report
Well our predictions lead us thinking he's cutting up wood and making the factory workable so he can illegally sell paper (without paying tax) if that place was been renovated it would have been well done by now...

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Walks through the main gate (shakes head) illegal paper making (wow) and lastly people who document stuff don’t give it to there local paper
I'm all for people getting out there and all that, but something happened on the chatbox when I was away and missed (if someone could enlighten me) and subsequently banned..

And now THIS tripe :eek:

Sort it out mate, no need for this clickbait crap in here!

The Man In Black

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I'm all for people getting out there and all that, but something happened on the chatbox when I was away and missed (if someone could enlighten me) and subsequently banned..

And now THIS tripe :eek:

Sort it out mate, no need for this clickbait crap in here!
He went to St. George’s hotel then gave his photos to the local paper there then when it was outed in the chat he spat his dummy out because ppl told him what they thought of that then he tried to back pedal and say the paper took his photos without his permission and it all got a bit cocky and he was booted out of chat