real time web analytics
Report - - Robertson House Treloar Hospital, Alton - Jan 2021 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robertson House Treloar Hospital, Alton - Jan 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JoshKnowlez

28DL Member
28DL Member
I visited this place today for my first proper abandoned exploration. The place was fairly easy to get into with some research on where to go in. I did not see any security just be careful of residents of houses nearby. The building is quite vandalised with almost all sinks and toilets being smashed. There is basically no light inside the building so a torch of some kind would be recommended.
The only place I did not end up going into was the red hand room on the third floor because the floor of the corridor going towards the room was badly damaged and I was on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Good effort on your 1st report. Some history would be good. It doesn't matter if its been covered before, it makes for a fuller report. Its quite a big place, Id look for the original architecture and maybe use a tripod.

But good 1st report, warm welcome to 28DL

JoshKnowlez

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good effort on your 1st report. Some history would be good. It doesn't matter if its been covered before, it makes for a fuller report. Its quite a big place, Id look for the original architecture and maybe use a tripod.

But good 1st report, warm welcome to 28DL

Thank you. I didn’t think putting history was needed since it has been covered many times but next time I will include it. I’m also planning on getting a tripod.

synchronoscope

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That little tower building wants exploring! Could be a water tower with tanks at the top and pump room in basement??

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
I went last year and spent ages waiting for a van outside to go away. In the end we snuck up and discovered it was a dog van for the old bill.

Who has read this thread (Total: 235) View details